The MITEQ frequency converters are designed for advanced satellite communication systems and are available for a wide variety of frequency plans. Phase noise, amplitude flatness and spurious outputs have been optimized to provide the user with a transparent frequency conversion for all video and data applications.
A strong feature set of monitor and control functions supports powerful local and remote control. Among the features are control of frequency, attenuation and 64 memory locations for each converter where various setups can be stored and recalled. A continuously updated log of time-stamped records of activity is also provided.
- RS485/RS422 remote control
- RF and IF signal monitor ports
- Automatic 5/10 MHz internal/external reference selection
- Low intermodulation distortion
- IESS-308/309 compliant phase noise
- 64 programmable memory locations
- 30 dB level control
- External alarm input via contact closure
- CE Mark
Data Sheet: Miteq 9700 series up converter
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com