Advantech 25W GaN-based C-Band BUC (NEW O.E.M)
· Up-converts an L-Band input frequency 950 – 1525 MHz to the C-Band frequency of 5.85 – 6.425 GHz (5.85 -6.725GHz option)
· Rated Output Power 25W
· Phase-locked local oscillator locks directly to an external 10 MHz reference
· Exceeds IESS 308/309 Phase/Noise requirements by 3 dB
· Robust, weatherproof package
· Protection against thermal runaway and out-of-lock conditions
· CE Marking
The SSPBg-210C® series is hub-mount up-converter transmitters, using GaN Technology, operating in the C-Band. The SSPBg-210C®is an integrated unit, complete with power supply, phase-locked oscillator, mixer, filter and cooling mechanism. Intended for outdoor operation, the SSPBg-210C®provides the utmost in convenience and efficiency. Other SSPBs are also available for higher powers or for operation at other up-link frequencies.
The hub-mount SSPBg-210C® is constructed in a compact cooling enclosure for outdoor operation. The units are weatherproof. They are the smallest fully integrated units on the market today.
The design of these units is based on Advantech’s industry proven reliable solid-state high power amplifiers. Built-in design features result in a product with exceptional linearity and operating efficiency. The use of high efficiency power supply and conservative thermal designs contribute to the trouble-free operation of the unit.
*For more information or pricing, please take contact with our sales team
*Due to regular change in currency exchange rates, we advise you to please contact our sales team at email@example.com for up to date pricing