Terrasat IBUC R 100W Full Ku-Band BUC
The Terrasat IBUC R series sets the standard for high performance, cost efficient block upconverts in the medium to high power range. The R series comes in the original IBUC form factor with a weatherized RJ45 M&C interface connector. All models are available with integral AC power supply or separate DC power supply option. The internal 10 MHz reference option can be used as the primary reference source or set to automatically switch on when an external reference is not detected.
All Terrasat IBUCs are intelligent BUCs that communicate via FSK to compatible modems and provide alternate TCP/IP, RS232, and RS485 interfaces. Since it is SNMP-compatible, the IBUC easily integrates with your NMS so you have a complete view into all elements of your remote satellite terminals.
The IBUC also redefines protection switching with the logic and drivers built into the BUC. The need for a rack-mount remote control panel is eliminated, saving cost and further simplifying installation.
– Output Frequency Range: 13.75 – 14.50 GHz
– Power Output: 100W P1dB, +49.5 dBm min
– Reference: External 10 MHz
– Input Connector: Type N female (50 Ohm)
– IBUC Power Supply: AC power
– Output Connector: WR75
– M&C Connector: Outdoor RJ45 Ethernet
– M&C Type: TCP/IP interface, web GUI
– Diagnostics: Built in / included with unit
– AGC/ALC: User selectable
– Options: Type F or TNC input, AC power, internal 10 MHz
– See datasheet below for complete product specifications
Data Sheet: Terrasat 100W IBUC-R_Ku-band_06.22.2020
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org