E2V N6318 outdoor TWTA
*Fully Weatherproof Allows exposed mounting in mobile applications.
* Ruggedised Designed specifically for use in antenna mount applications.
* Lightweight Weighs less than 12 kg.
* EMC Complies with current worldwide specifications.
* Power Factor Correction Broad input voltage range allows connection to portable or mains supplies worldwide.
* Reliable Designed and built to provide a high level of reliability in all applications, from fixed ground base to flyaway systems.
* Digital Operation Designed for digital and analogue satellite communications, meeting the requirements of Intelsat and Eutelsat uplink specifications.
* Redundant Control Contains all the necessary control and drive requirements to implement a basic waveguide switch based redundant system.
* Stand Alone Setting A selectable facility that automatically sequences the unit to the transmit mode, upon application of the mains power. This reduces the complexity of control requirements for ‘blackbox’ applications.
* RF Circuit Includes RF input isolation RF output isolation, receiver rejection filter and harmonic filter as standard.
The amplifiers can be simply deployed anywhere in the world, are user friendly, and incorporate a comprehensive remote-control facility as standard, including RS485.
Data Sheet: E2V 180w ku-twta-n6318
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com