Harmonic’s ProView™ 7000 is the world’s first single rack unit (1-RU) scalable receiver, DVB descrambler, multi-format video decoder and MPEG stream processor. The ProView 7000 is the perfect fit for digital turnaround processing, full transport stream descrambling and decoding applications. Harnessing a flexible and modular design, the ProView 7000 cost-effectively addresses the vast spectrum of content reception applications, from single-channel decoding to descrambling and remultiplexing of multiple transport streams. With an advanced and dense multi-channel descrambler, the ProView 7000 simplifies the deployment of (or migration to) an all-IP headend solution, and powers the launch of added value services such as HD. The flexible hardware design can be easily reconfigured by a firmware upgrade, enabling seamless adaptation to new inbound video formats and codecs, such as the transition from SD MPEG-2 to HD AVC.
The ProView 7000 supports a rich set of input options, ranging from multiple DVB-S/S2 to IP and DVB-ASI, allowing it to mesh with any headend architecture and enabling support for advanced content delivery redundancy schemes, such as primary satellite and backup IP network feeds. Utilizing powerful processing capabilities, the ProView 7000 offers next-generation deterministic SFN remultiplexing (DSR) to dramatically reduce the distribution network bandwidth of regional program replacement in DVB-T SFN broadcasts. By using DSR, the local regional programs are synchronously included in the SFN multiplex at each transmitting site, avoiding the need for full multiplex regional retransmission.
- Variety of inputs including multiple DVB-S/S2, ASI and IP inputs
- Two independent ASI outputs
- Dual IP outputs with 1+1 redundancy support
- Two integrated DVB common interfaces allow descrambling of two full transport streams
- Single channel decoder in 1-RU
- MPEG-4 AVC/MPEG-2 SD/HD decoding
- MPEG-1 Layer II (Musicam), Dolby Digital (AC-3), and AAC Audio decoding
- HD-SDI, SD-SDI, HDMI and analog video outputs
- Any to any re-multiplexing capabilities
- Regeneration of PSI/SI and MPEG tables
- Graphical user interface provides easy drag-and-drop management
- Deterministic Re-multiplexing for SFN distribution
Data Sheet: Harmonics ProView7000_Datasheet
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org