Advantech L-band to Ka-Band Up/Down Frequency Converters (NEW O.E.M)
Up/Down Block Converters Series
Advantech Wireless Advantages
· Up converter or Down converter in a single enclosure
· L-band 950-1950 MHz IF Frequency
· Ka-Band TX: 27.0-31.0 GHz, RX: 18.1-21.2 GHz frequency, sub band selectable ( 1 GHz wide sub band)
· Cost effective solution
· Fully compliant with IESS 308/309 requirements
· High linearity
· Internal High Stability Reference
· Front panel control (local)
· Full remote control (remote)
· Ethernet port and SNMP Interface
The Advantech Wireless range of converters uses the latest technology in conversion, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
This converter model provides up converter and down converter in a single enclosure.
The spectral purity, low phase noise and stability exceed the requirements of all major international satellite network operators.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the Ka-band converter ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly front panel or the RS485 remote interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities. The RS232 will provide the Monitor and Control functions via a PC and will also allow for software downloading.
The converter is fully synthesized with the PLL oscillators either locked to a highly stable internal MHz reference or if the external reference option is fitted and the proper level of signal is present, the PLL will automatically lock to the external reference.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org