Radyne DMD20 Universal Satellite Modem (NEW O.E.M)
Manufacturer: Comtech EF DATA / Radyne
Condition: New from original equipment manufacturer
Warranty: 2 years from shipment date.
The DMD20 Satellite Modem breaks new ground in flexibility, operation and cost. With standards including IDR, IBS and DVB, and covering data rates up to 20 Mbps, this 1RU duplex modem covers virtually all your Satellite IP, Telecom, Video and Internet applications. Switch between spur-free 70/140 MHz operation and L-Band without any configuration changes. It’s all in the same box!
DMD20 now offers DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier bandwidth compression. DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier, based on patented “Adaptive Cancellation” technology, allows transmit and receive carriers of a duplex link to share the same transponder space. DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier is complementary to all advances in modem technology, including advanced FEC and modulation techniques. As these technologies approach theoretical limits of power and bandwidth efficiency, DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier utilizing advanced signal processing techniques provides a new dimension in bandwidth and power efficiency.
• DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier bandwidth compression
• BPSK/QPSK/OQPSK/8-PSK/8-QAM/16-QAM operation
• 2.4 kbps to 20 Mbps, 1 bps steps
• FEC – Viterbi, Reed-Solomon, Sequential, Trellis, TPC, LDPC
• Configuration, monitor and control features fully user-programmable
• Excellent spurious performance
• Fully compliant with IESS-308/309/310/314/315
• Optional DVB to EN301-210 and EN300-421
• Industry-standard universal interface module
• Fast acquisition
• 50 to 90 MHz and 100 to 180 MHz IF, and 950 to 2050 MHz L-Band in 1 Hz steps
• Standard features include: Reed-Solomon, asynchronous overhead, satellite control channel and automatic uplink power control
Due to regular change in currency exchange rates, we advise you to please contact our sales team at email@example.com for up to date pricing.