Radyne DMD50 Universal Satellite Modem (NEW O.E.M)
Manufacturer: Comtech EF DATA / Radyne
Condition: New from original equipment manufacturer
Warranty: as implied by Comtech on its new equipments.
The DMD50 Universal Satellite Modem breaks new ground in flexibility, operation and cost. With standards including IDR, IBS and DVB, and covering data rates up to 52 Mbps, this 1RU duplex modem covers virtually all of your satellite IP, telecom, video and Internet applications. You can switch between spur-free 70/140 MHz operation to L-Band without any configuration changes. It’s all in the same box!
• BPSK/QPSK/OQPSK/8-PSK/16-QAM operation
• 2.4 kbps to 52 Mbps, 1 bps steps
• FEC – Viterbi, Reed-Solomon, Sequential, Trellis, Turbo Product Code
• Configuration, monitor and control features fully user-programmable
• Excellent spurious performance
• Fully compliant with IESS-308/309/310/314/315
• Optional DVB to EN301-210 and EN300-421
• Industry-standard universal interface module
• Fast acquisition
• 50 to 90 MHz and 100 to 180 MHz IF, and 950 to 2050 MHz L-Band in 1 Hz steps
Standard features include: Reed-Solomon, Asynchronous overhead, Automatic Uplink Power Control (AUPC), and CM701 compatible satellite control channel
Due to regular change in currency exchange rates, we advise you to please contact our sales team at email@example.com for up to date pricing.