The MITEQ frequency converters are designed for advanced satellite communication systems and are available for a wide variety of frequency plans.
Phase noise, amplitude flatness and spurious outputs have been optimized to provide the user with a transparent frequency conversion for all video and data applications.
A strong feature set of monitor and control functions supports powerful local and remote control.
Among the features are control of frequency, attenuation and 64 memory locations for each converter where various setups can be stored and recalled.
A continuously updated log of time-stamped records of activity is also provided.
- Supports expandable NSU 1: N Switchover Series (D-323)
- Amplitude slope adjust
- Three monitor and control ports:
1.RS485/RS422 remote interface (J6A) changes to RS232 with Option 17C
2.RS485/RS422 control interface (J7) is provided for use with NSU redundancy system (D-323) or as an alternative interface
3.10/100Base-T Ethernet interface (J6B)
- RF, IF and LO monitor ports
- Automatic switching to external 5/10 MHz reference and electronic adjusts of internal reference frequency
- Low intermodulation distortion
- Better than IESS-308/309 compliant phase noise
- 64 programmable memory locations
- 30 dB level control
- External alarm input via contact closure
- Time and date stamped event log
- CE Mark
For more details, please see Data Sheet: Miteq 9900 series D-326
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com