Advantech 1350W Ku-band SUMMIT Indoor Modular SSPA System (NEW)
This Product Bulletin describes Advantech’s SUMMIT series SSPA SYSTEM. The SUMMIT system is fully modular and can provide output power of up to 1350W in Ku-Band in a single rack. The design of the SUMMIT line is based on Advantech’s tradition of high power high linearity and high efficiency line of products.
The SUMMIT systems present distinct advantages over high power TWTA systems in terms of reliability, cost, maintainability and ease of operation.
· Completely modular
· Hot swappable elements
· Remote monitor and control capability via RS485 or Ethernet ports
· Input and output sample monitor ports
· Gain adjustment (local or remote)
· Power factor correction
· Temperature gain compensation
· Automatic over-temperature shutdown
· Automatic high reflected power shutdown
· CE Marking
The Advantech SUMMIT lines of SSPA are designed for satellite up-link applications in ground station terminals. The system is expandable from a single to up to four chassis.
Full remote monitor and control capability of the redundant system via serial or Ethernet interface.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com