Advantech 300W to 500W C-Band Transceiver (NEW O.E.M)
· 70 or 140 MHz Tx and Rx interface
· Easy to install and operate
· Compact light weight design
· Weatherproof package
· Phase-locked LNB
· Low phase noise
· Remote Monitor & Control (RS-232 and RS-485)
· Relay alarm indicators
· LEDstatus indicators
· Automatic high reflected power protection
· Harmonic Filter
· High stability internal 10MHz reference
· Downloadable PC GUI
· Redundant operation ready
The Advantech range of transceivers uses the latest technology, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
AWMT-4000Câ is a family of hub-mount transceivers operating in the C-band from 300W to 500W. These transceivers are designed for continuous operation in the harshest outdoor environment. The built-in microprocessor controller provides for external monitoring and control of the operating parameters, and for the redundancy control. The LNB is connected to the transceiver with a single coaxial cable. Apart from the LNB, the complete unit is available in a single integrated package. Higher power transceivers are also available in the AWMT-Câ series for up to 500W.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the transceiver ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly RS-232 interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities via a PC terminal mode communication or a hand-held terminal. The RS-485 interface will provide functional remote Monitor & Control, using the Graphic User Interface (GUI) or the Monitor & Control Panel.
The AWMT-4000C® is designed to operate in the C-band with 70 MHz or 140 MHz IF interface. The unit is self-contained and is intended for mounting outdoors, close to the OMT of an antenna.
· Extended C-Band (5.85 – 6.725 GHz)
· Additional L band interface
· LNA operation
· Step Size 125 KHz option
· Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
· External 10 MHz reference with auto sensing
· Mounting kits for transceiver installation
· Redundancy kits
· Mounting frame for redundancy applications
· Transmit Reject Filter and/or Receive Reject Filter (external)
· Remote Control Panel
· Hand-Held terminal
The AWMT-4000Câseries of transceivers may be configured to operate in 1:1 redundancy mode. No extra controller is required for redundancy operation, as the built-in controller in each amplifier provides this function. Redundancy kits are required for redundantoperation.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org