Advantech 20W to 200W X-Band Transceiver (NEW O.E.M)
• Operating X-band Tx: 7.90 – 8.40 GHz
• Rx: 7.25 – 7.75 GHz
• 70 or 140 MHz Tx and Rx interface
• Easy to install and operate
• Compact light weight design
• Weatherproof package
• LNA operation
• Low phase noise
• Remote Monitor & Control (RS232 / RS485)
• Relay alarm indicators
• LED status indicators
• Automatic high power reflected power protection
• Harmonic Filter
• High stability internal 10 MHz reference
• Downloadable PC GUI
• Redundant ready operation
The Advantech Wireless range of transceivers uses the latest technology, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
AWMT-2000Xâ is a family of hub-mount transceivers operating in the X-band with an output power ranging from 20W to 200W. These transceivers are designed for continuous operation in the harshest outdoor environment. The built-in microprocessor controller provides for external monitoring and control of the operating parameters, and for the redundancy control. The LNB is connected to the transceiver with a single coaxial cable. Apart from the LNB, the complete unit is available in a single integrated package. Higher power transceivers are also available in the AWMT-Xâ series for up to 400W.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the transceiver ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly RS-232 interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities via a PC terminal mode communication or a hand-held terminal. The RS-485 interface will provide functional remote Monitor & Control, using the Graphic User Interface (GUI) or the Monitor & Control Panel.
The AWMT-2000X® is designed to operate in the X-band with 70 MHz or 140 MHz IF interface. The unit is self-contained and is intended for mounting outdoors, close to the OMT of an antenna.
• Additional L-band interface
• Phase-locked LNB
• Step size 125 KHz option
• TX or RX Reject Filter
• Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
• External 10 MHz reference with auto sensing
• Mounting kits for transceiver installation
• Redundancy kits
• Mounting frame for redundancy applications
• Transmit Reject Filter and/or Receive Reject Filter (external)
• Remote Control Panel
• Hand-held terminal
The AWMT-2000Xâ series of transceivers may be configured to operate in 1:1 redundancy mode. No extra controller is required for redundancy operation, as the built-in controller in each amplifier provides this function. Redundancy kits are required for redundant operation.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.