Advantech S-Band LNA 45° to 70° K ALNA-S series (NEW O.E.M)
• S-Band frequency from 2.025 to 2.400 GHz (see table on the next page)
• GaAs/HEMT Technology
• Over 200,000 Hours MTBF
• Built-in Regulator 11-24 VDC operation
• Built-in Interstage Transmit Reject Filter
• Built-in Alarm Circuit
• Single or redundant operation
• Power supply via RF connector or Power Connector
• Extreme operating temperature
• Weatherproof housing
• Three year warranty
The Advantech’s Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) ALNA-S® is a low noise, highly dynamic range amplifier suitable for use in satellite earth station receiver applications where ultra low noise and high reliability are critical. Advantech also provides LNA’s in C, X Ku and Ka bands.
The S-band LNA is available with Noise Temperature ranging from 50° K to 70° K. With weatherproof packaging, the LNA can meet the demands of the installations in severe environmental conditions.
The 1:1 and 1:2 redundant system configurations can be provided. They require special Redundancy Kit.
The Advantech’s LNA provides an industry leading MTBF of over 200,000 hours.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org