Advantech ATLT-S100 Satellite Test Loop Translator
· Converts S-band 2025 –2120 MHz to 2200-2295 MHz
· Cost effective solution
· 10 MHz high stability internal reference
· Front panel control (local)
· Full remote control (remote)
The Advantech Test Loop Translators ATLT-S100 models are available in variety of operating bands. The units are designed for testing satellite communications links. They simulate the satellite by band-translating the uplink frequencies to down link frequency. A single band ATLT unit works with 2025-2120 MHz operating frequency band, translating it to 2200-2295 MHz, ready to be processed by the demodulator. Other frequency bands are also available. Please consult factory.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the ATLT-S100 ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly front panel or the RS485 remote interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities.
The translator unit is housed in 19” 1U shelf. It is designed to meet the phase noise and frequency stability requirements of the satellite communications industry.
· 10 MHz internal/external reference with Autosensing
· Ethernet SNMP Monitoring and Control
· Other operating bands, please consult factory
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com.