Advantech S6520 series Dual-Waveform VSAT Modems (NEW O.E.M)
· Adaptive Satellite Access Technology (A-SATTM): Provides dual-waveform transmit capability: DVB-RCS or SCPC DVB-S2 / SCPC TCC
· Available in 19 inch rackmount as well as card subassembly form (S6520B) to meet terminal integrators’ needs.
· DVB-S/S2 (CCM, VCM, ACM) QPSK, 8PSK, 16 APSK and 32APSK in SCPC mode receive up to 155 Mbps (hub to remote) with Ethernet throughput up to 40 Mbps
· Up to 12 Mbps in RCS mode and 25 Mbps in DVB-S2 or SCPC TCC mode
· GUI-based control panel
· Easy-to-configure Ethernet connectivity to your PC, LAN or Router
· VPN and accelerated VPN support (optional)
· VLAN support
· GPS input port
· Automatic BUC disable for low power applications
· Simple installation
· MPLS Support
Deployable terminals, Mobile terminals, Internet/Intranet Access, Email, File Transfer, Video Conferencing, Video Streaming, Private Networking, Video-On-Demand and Distance Learning. Enterprise and government markets
Advantech Wireless’ S6520 VSAT terminals are DVB-RCS compliant. The S6520 design is an evolution of our standard DVB-RCS modems, adding greater transmit waveform flexibility, affording the end-user greater trade-off flexibility:
· optimize the use of satellite resources
· to maintain better link margins
· close links which would otherwise be marginal
· better exploit discrete compact deployable terminals
The software-defined modem adds the ability to rapidly switch from burst MF-TDMA to continuous carrier DVB-S2 transmission. This dual-waveform capability provides the user the flexibility to transition between the bandwidth-assignment flexibility of DVB-RCS and the unrivalled physical performance of DVB-S2 transmissions.
The terminal has been designed with all key IP features to fulfill the needs of an enterprise or government user. The S6520’s 19-inch rack mount form factor makes it ideal for high end use or integration into transportable communication suites. The compact S6520B is provided for integration into specialized terminals, for which the dual-waveform capability allows greater deployment flexibility.
The S6520 offers powerful connectivity directly to the LAN/WAN environment or directly to a host computer. A truly corporate and government solution, it is an out-of-the-box, ready-to-go, cost-effective broadband solution for applications where waveform flexibility is provides significant operational advantages.
For high end government and enterprise use, the S6520 allows the optimized use of satellite resources. Designed to support unicast or broadcast traffic up to 155 Mbps on the forward link (hub to remote terminal), with the choice of standardized DVB-S or DVB-S2 (CCM, VCM, ACM) transmissions, and up to 25 Mbps transmission on the return link (remote terminal to hub in DVB-RCS or DVB-S2), the S6520 is ideally suited for all needs.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.