Radyne DD240XR DVB Demodulator (NEW O.E.M)
Manufacturer: Comtech EF DATA / Radyne
Condition: New from original equipment manufacturer
Warranty: as implied by Comtech on its new equipments.
The DD240XR Digital Video Broadcast Demodulator is DVB-S and DVB-S2 compliant. It is an ideal choice
for high data rate video and Internet applications, meeting the latest in DVB standards EN300-421, EN301-
210 and EN302-307. The unit supports QPSK, 8-PSK and 16-QAM applications for DVB-S and QPSK, 8-
PSK, and 16-APSK for DVB-S2 up to 45 Msps. Supporting a variety of data and IF interfaces, the
DD240XR is configurable to meet all high-speed satellite applications. With field upgradeable features, the
DD240XR can be easily upgraded, adding features like DVB-S2, 8-PSK, 16-QAM and 16-APSK.
• DVB-S and MPEG-2 compliant EN 300-421
• DVB-DSNG compliant EN 301-210
• DVB-S2 compliant EN 302-307
• Feature and software upgrades are readily available through easy-to-install PCMCIA feature cards
• Data rates up to 144 Mbps for DVB-S
• Data rates up to 160 Mbps for DVB-S2
• QPSK, 8-PSK and 16-QAM operation in DVB-S
• QPSK, 8-PSK and 16-APSK operation in DVB-S2
• Reed-Solomon outer coding and LDPC/BCH
• Frequency-agile 50 to 90, 100 to 180 and 950 to 2150 MHz
• User-friendly front panel interface
• Optional redundancy configuration
• Internal doppler buffer
Due to regular change in currency exchange rates, we advise you to please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date pricing.