Comtech EF Data CDM710 Broadcast Satellite Modem (NEW O.E.M)
Manufacturer: Comtech EF DATA / Radyne
Condition: New from original equipment manufacturer
Warranty: as implied by Comtech on its new equipments.
The CDM-710 Broadcast Satellite Modem is intended for operation in Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) and generic data transmission applications. It operates over satellite links and provides programmable symbol / data rates up to 45 Msps in DVB-S21, DVB-S and DVB-DSNG modes.
The modulation types supported include QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-QAM, 16-APSK and 32-APSK. Constant Coding and Modulation (CCM) operation with a single input stream is provided for DVB-S2 operation. The unit is available in modulator only, demodulator only, and modem configurations.
- 52 to 88 MHz or 104 to 176 MHz in 100 Hz steps
- 950 to 2000 MHz TX (L-Band option)
- DVB-S (QPSK) / per EN 300 421, 1 to 45 Msps
- DVB-DSNG (8-PSK, 16-QAM) per EN 301 210, 1 to 45 Msps
- DVB-S2 (QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-APSK) per EN 302 307
- Generic data transmission (DVB-S2)
- HSSI data interface (CDI-60)Spectral rolloff of 20, 30 or 35%
- 50 Ω or 75 Ω impedance (70/140 MHz)
- 50 Ω impedance (L-Band)
- Unit management: RS-232 / RS-485, 2-Wire / 4-Wire or 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- SNMP, Telnet or HTTP
- Flash upgrade
- FAST options
– 1 to 45 Msps (QPSK, 8-PSK), 35 Msps (16-APSK) and 28 Msps (32-APSK)
– Constant Coding and Modulation operation
- CDI-40 ASI interface (188 or 204 byte format)
- CDI-70 Gigabit Ethernet interface (188 byte format)
- CDI-60 HSSI interface (188 byte or generic)
Due to regular change in currency exchange rates, we advise you to please contact our sales team at email@example.com for up to date pricing.