Comtech EF Data CDM710G High Speed Satellite Modem (NEW O.E.M)
Manufacturer: Comtech EF DATA / Radyne
Condition: New from original equipment manufacturer
Warranty: as implied by Comtech on its new equipments.
The CDM-710G High-Speed Satellite Modem provides transmission of data using the same powerful DVB-S21 techniques developed for video delivery in Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) applications. It operates over satellite links with programmable symbol / data rates up to 45 Msps.
The modulation types supported include DVB-S2 QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-APSK and 32-APSK. Constant Coding and Modulation (CCM) operation with a single input stream is provided. The unit is available in modulator only, demodulator only, and modem configurations. The terrestrial data interfaces are field-removable to allow swap out of interface types. The data interfaces include the CDI-10-1 with G.703 E3/T3/STS-1, CDI-60 HSSI and CDI-70 Gigabit Ethernet.
- 52 to 88 MHz or 104 to 176 MHz in 100 Hz steps
- 950 to 1950 MHz TX (L-Band option)
- Generic data transmission (any non-MPEG2 data)
- DVB-S2 per EN 302 307
– 1 to 45 Msps, QPSK and 8-PSK
– 1 to 35 Msps, 16-APSK
– 1 to 28 Msps, 32-APSK
– Constant Coding and Modulation operation
- Generic data transmission (DVB-S2)
– CDI-10-1 G.703 E3/T3/STS-1 data rates
– CDI-60 HSSI data interface up to 70 Mbps
– CDI-70 Gigabit Ethernet over all data rates
- Spectral rolloff of 20, 25 or 35%
- 50 Ω or 75 Ω impedance (70/140 MHz)
- 50 Ω impedance (L-Band)
- Unit management: RS-232 / RS-485, 2-Wire / 4-Wire or 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- SNMP, Telnet or HTTP
- Flash upgrade
- FAST options
Due to regular change in currency exchange rates, we advise you to please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date pricing.