Advantech S5920 Ruggedized DVB-RCS VSAT Terminal (NEW O.E.M)
· Ruggedized, Fanless, operates -40ºC to +65ºC
· DVB-S/S2 (CCM,VCM,ACM) receive up to 155 Mbps (hub to remote) with the Ethernet throughput up to 40 Mbps
· Up to 8 Mbps transmit (remote to hub)
· GUI-based control interface
· Easy-to-configure Ethernet connectivity to your PC, LAN or Router
· On-board TCP and HTTP acceleration, and compression
· Application QoS
· VoIP support
· VPN and accelerated VPN support (optional)
· VLAN support
· Easy and simple installation
· Automatic BUC disable for low power application
· Ideal for rugged environment
· Mountable on antenna kingpost
· Wide temperature range (-40oC to +65oC).
· Transportable or mobile applications
Internet/Intranet Access, Email, File Transfer, Video Conferencing, VoIP, Rural Telephony, Video Streaming, Backup Services, Private Networking, Video-On-Demand, Distance Learning, Video Surveillance and Homeland Security, SCADA, Military, Rugged Environment.
Advantech Wireless’ S5920 is a complete DVB-RCS modem that is designed to be installed as an outdoor modem. It can be used in very harsh climates such as military and desert environments.
The modem accepts standard IP data on its Ethernet port. It is optimized to achieve high-performance and quick response time for professional, enterprise and governmental applications in an economical fashion. The terminal has been designed with all key IP features to fulfill all the needs of an enterprise. The attractive design and form-factor make it ideal for outdoor use in a rugged environment.
Thousands of the S5920 VSAT terminals can populate a DVB-RCS compliant network. The DVB-RCS compliance allows for other vendor’s DVB-RCS qualified terminals to interoperate with the entire family of Advantech DVB-RCS terminals in the same network. This unique capability allows multiple applications to be supported on the same hub.
The S5920 offers powerful connectivity directly to the LAN/WAN environment or directly to a host computer. A truly professional solution, it is an out-of-the-box, ready-to-go, cost-effective broadband solution for SOHO, Enterprise and SCADA use in extremely hostile environments such as military operations in deserts or the low temperatures experienced in the Arctic.
For SCADA operations the modem includes a sleep mode of operation to minimize power consumption when it is not needed. From sleep mode, the modem can start transmitting data within seconds. The wakeup criteria can be as simple as a request from the hub to transmit information (hub polling) or data being received from monitor points such as motion detectors
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com.