Advantech S6920 Ruggedized SCPC/RCS VSAT Terminal (NEW O.E.M)
· Ruggedized, Fanless, operates -40ºC to +65ºC
· Provides dual-waveform transmit capability:
DVB-RCS or DVB-S2 / SCPC TCC
· DVB-S/S2 (CCM,VCM,ACM) receive up to 155 Mbps (hub to remote) with the Ethernet throughput up to 40 Mbps
· Up to 8 Mbps in RCS mode and 10 Mbps in DVB-S2 or SCPC TCC mode (20 Mbps optional)
· GUI-based control interface
· Easy-to-configure Ethernet connectivity to your PC, LAN or Router
· On-board TCP and HTTP acceleration, and compression
· Application QoS
· VoIP support
· VPN and accelerated VPN support (optional)
· VLAN support
· Easy and simple installation
· Automatic BUC disable for low power application
· Ideal for rugged environment
· Mountable on antenna kingpost
· Wide temperature range (-40oC to +65oC).
· Transportable or mobile applications
Internet/Intranet Access, Email, File Transfer, Video Conferencing, VoIP, Rural Telephony, Video Streaming, Backup Services, Private Networking, Video-On-Demand, Distance Learning, Video Surveillance and Homeland Security, SCADA, Military, Rugged Environment.
Advantech Wireless’ S6920 is a complete DVB-RCS/SCPC modem that is designed to be installed as an outdoor modem. It can be used in very harsh climates such as military and desert environments. Advantech Wireless S6920 VSAT terminals are both DVB-SCPC capable and DVB-RCS compliant, providing Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint IP connectivity with industry leading performance at an extremely low price.
The modem accepts standard IP data on its Ethernet port. It is optimized to achieve high-performance and quick response time for professional, enterprise and governmental applications in an economical fashion. The terminal has been designed with all key IP features to fulfill all the needs of an enterprise. The attractive design and form-factor make it ideal for outdoor use in a rugged environment.
The S6920 supports multi-modes of operation: DVB-S2 (CCM) SCPC point-to-point, DVB-S or DVB-S2 SCPC (ACM, VCM, CCM) and DVB-RCS point-to-multipoint. This provides the flexibility to meet a variety of network topologies with a single modem solution and allows transitioning from one to another using the same terminal infrastructure. The S6920 offers powerful connectivity directly to a LAN/WAN environment or directly to a host computer. It is an out-of-the-box, ready-to-go, cost-effective broadband solution. For high end government, service provider and enterprise use, the S6920 allows the optimized use of satellite bandwidth. Designed to support unicast or multicast traffic up to 155Mbps on the forward link (hub to remote terminal) & up to 10Mbps (20Mbps optional) transmission on the return link (remote terminal to hub), the S6920 is ideally suited for all DVB-SCPC or DVB-RCS needs.
For solar panel operations the modem includes a sleep mode of operation to minimize power consumption when it is not needed. From sleep mode, the modem can start transmitting data within seconds. The wakeup criteria can be as simple as a request from the hub to transmit information (hub polling) or data being received from monitor points such as motion detectors.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.