Advantech Discovery 100 DVB-RCS VSAT Hub (NEW O.E.M)
Discovery 100 Next Generation DVB-RCS VSAT Hub
· Lowest Entry Level Price: for a fully-functional Hub
· Unmatched Features: 4 inbound carriers (Upgradeable to 24 carriers)
· Maximum Flexibility: Economically Scalable as your needs grow via software license
· Up to 155 Mbps Forward Link*
· Up to 24 Mbps Return Link*
· Support for up to 500 terminals
· DVB-RCS, DVB-S/S2 and/or DVB-SCPC
· Includes an Advantech Wireless Layer 3 Router!
· Up to 12 Mbps inbound per carrier (option)
· DVB-S2 CCM outbound maximizes bandwidth efficiency (VCM/ACM option)
· Optimized for IP and multi-media content
· Open standard design (DVB-RCS)
· Qualified with multiple IP/DVB broadcast platform vendors
· Interoperable with 3rd party SatLabs certified terminal vendors
· Unique and powerful multi-carrier demodulation technology
· World-class scheduling efficiency, maximizing bandwidth utilization
· User-friendly Network Management System (IMS100)
· Mesh Overlay (peer-to-peer) capability
· TCP acceleration (option)
*Higher rates available on special order
The Discovery Hub is the perfect starter system offering better value for your dollar than any other manufacturer. You get a fully functional hub, with 4 inbound carriers, scalable as your needs grow via software license, all for $50,000. This means no downtime for throughput upgrades.
We have removed all barriers to entry. Advantech Wireless has configured many systems for quick turnaround. For example: If you are looking for a turnkey package, a complete fully functional Hub along with 50 Remote Terminals (our S4120), you can be operational for less than $100,000.
Advantech Wireless, a world leader in satellite communications, offers the world’s leading, two-way, open standard (DVB-RCS), broadband satellite access system. The Discovery Hub and in particular its Return Link Sub-System (RLSS), the RLS100, is at the heart of the broadband access system.
Hubs (including the RLS100, FLS100) are turn-key systems which can be installed in days to enable a wide range of public and/or private network topologies with satellite interactive terminals.
The RLS100 is a modular hub sub-system which can be integrated with new or installed IP/DVB broadcast platforms and IP switch/routing equipment to provide two-way satellite broadband access services. It is designed to receive inbound traffic, handle inbound and outbound signalling, schedule and control networks of satellite interactive terminals (available from multiple suppliers). A single scalable RLSS unit can support networks ranging from ten to 500 simultaneously logged-on terminals.
The FLS100 is the outbound equivalent of the RLS100. The FLS100 takes IP traffic and using Multi-Protocol Encapsulation (MPE) transforms the data into an MPEG2 format for transmission on the outbound using its embedded DVB-S/S2 modulator
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com