Advantech Discovery 300 DVB-RCS VSAT Hub (NEW O.E.M)
NEW – Discovery 300 Next Generation DVB-RCS VSAT Hub
· Up to n x 155 Mbps per forward link*
· Up to 120 Mbps Return Link*
· Support for thousands of terminals
· DVB-S/S2 RCS and/or DVB-SCPC
· Full Featured
· Up to 12 Mbps inbound per carrier
· DVB-S2 CCM/VCM/ACM outbound maximizes bandwidth efficiency
· Optimized for IP and multi-media content
· Open standard design (DVB-RCS)
· Qualified with multiple IP/DVB broadcast platform vendors
· Interoperable with 3rd party SatLabs certified terminal vendors
· Unique and powerful multi-carrier demodulation technology
· World-class scheduling efficiency, maximizing bandwidth utilization
· User-friendly Network Management System (IMS)
· Multi-Mode DVB-RCS and DVB-SCPC network architecture support
· Mesh Overlay (peer-to-peer) capability
· VCM/ACM, QoS and TCP acceleration features are standard.
*Higher rates available on special order
Advantech Wireless, a world leader in satellite communications, offers the world’s leading, two-way, open standard (DVB-RCS), broadband satellite access system. DVB-RCS Hub, and in particular its Return Link Sub-System (RLSS), is at the heart of the broadband access system.
Hubs (including the RLSS) are turn-key systems which can be installed in days to enable a wide range of public and/or private network topologies with satellite interactive terminals.
The RLSS is a modular hub sub-system which can be integrated with new or installed IP/DVB broadcast platforms and IP switch/routing equipment to provide two-way satellite broadband access services.
The RLSS is designed to receive inbound traffic, handle inbound and outbound signalling, schedule and control networks of satellite interactive terminals (available from multiple suppliers). A single scalable RLSS unit can support networks ranging from just tens to thousands of simultaneously logged-on terminals.
*For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org